If you’re in search of a speedy and wholesome meal that’s both satisfying and vegetarian, look no further than our Vegetarian Ramen Recipe. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through creating a quick and healthy ramen dish that’s brimming with flavor and perfect for those busy weeknights. Get ready to savor the delightful world of homemade ramen!
Vegetarian Ramen Recipe Ingredients:
For this delicious Vegetarian Ramen Recipe, you will need:
For the Broth:
- 8 cups of vegetable broth
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of miso paste
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
For the Ramen Bowl:
- 8 ounces of ramen noodles (or any preferred noodles)
- 1 cup of sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup of sliced bok choy or baby bok choy
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 1 cup of sliced green onions
- 1 cup of firm tofu, cubed and pan-fried (optional)
- Soft-boiled or poached eggs (optional)
- Nori seaweed sheets, torn into pieces (optional)
- Sriracha sauce or chili oil for extra heat (optional)
Vegetarian Ramen Recipe Instructions:
1. Prepare the Broth:
- In a large pot, combine the vegetable broth, minced garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce, miso paste, sesame oil, rice vinegar, salt, and black pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes. This allows the flavors to meld together. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed. Set the broth aside.
2. Cook the Noodles:
- Cook the ramen noodles (or your preferred noodles) according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Assemble the Ramen Bowls:
- In serving bowls, divide the cooked ramen noodles evenly.
- Arrange the sliced shiitake mushrooms, sliced bok choy, sliced carrots, and sliced green onions on top of the noodles.
- If desired, add pan-fried tofu cubes and a soft-boiled or poached egg to each bowl.
4. Pour the hot broth over the ingredients in each bowl.
5. Garnish with torn nori seaweed sheets and a drizzle of Sriracha sauce or chili oil for added heat (if desired).
Recommended Vegetarian Recipe: Cheesy and Flavorful Vegetarian Enchilada Recipe
Now you have a piping hot bowl of quick and healthy Vegetarian Ramen, ready to delight your taste buds. Whether you enjoy it as a speedy weeknight dinner or a comforting lunch, this ramen recipe is the perfect blend of convenience and deliciousness. Warm up with a bowl of homemade goodness today!